You can’t help but KeepCraft.in
Carried over from the WhyteRabbit network, PSGNet now hosts our own Minecraft server!
Managed and run by Ryan Brodowicz and Jared Ledvina, our server is primarily survival mode with creative worlds and plenty of map space. The server has over 8GB’s of RAM dedicated for your minecraft playing pleasure as we actually run the server out of a RAM Disk.
- WhyteWorld – The Main map running in survival mode with a large spawn point, lots of room, and tons of awesome!
- TallWorld – A creative world where you make the rules.
- OldWorld – The original map running in survival mode. Mainly for viewing purposes of old builds.
- The Nether – A place you don’t want to go.
- The End – For Epic Enderdragon Fights!
- Building is restricted to Members ONLY (applies to all worlds) Become a Member!
- Membership to build granted via staff (Use /mail system in game to contact “xzosimusx”)
- No advertising of any kind in chat or messages
- No PvP outside of designated PvP Areas
- No Hacked clients, using hacks will result in an auto-ban
- Keep out of marked restricted areas
- Have fun!
It started in a small house resting near US-41. A group of friends, all heavily invested into the game, decided it would be a really cool and time consuming project to start building the Michigan Tech campus in its entirety on their own house server (ran by Lucas Schill). Eventually, the idea was born to centralize the Minecraft Server on a more capable connection where outside users could connect in and share their imagination with the world.
Now minecraft is hosted on PSGNet with even more bandwidth and an awesome user base. Join and check it out!
Here is a video made on the server by our main Administrator, xzosimusx for a class media presentation.